Jobs Openings Available.
Paid Search Analyst / PPC Specialist
Job descriptionWe are seeking a Paid Search Analyst / PPC Analyst to join one of South Africa’s best digital marketing agencies. Based out of their Sandton office, you will gain a unique opportunity to get involved with planning and managing all aspects of PPC and digital media campaigns for global brands. Joining as a Paid Search Analyst / PPC Analyst you will immediately get involved with an existing pool of major clients and asked to make your mark on them. You will gain an in-depth knowledge of these campaigns and advise how to achieve the best performance regarding digital marketing. On a day-to-day basis, expect to research and create effective PPC campaigns from scratch, plan and forecast performance according to trends as well as analyse reports to provide insightful advice. Must haves Up to date Google Adwords / Display certifications Main Responsibilities:
- - Paid search campaign management to include:
- - Manage the P/L of the channel by tracking, reporting, and analysing all PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- - Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across Google and Bing including campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review and daily optimisation of paid search campaigns.
- - Implement short and long-term international digital acquisition roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase sign ups, revenue and margin – with a focus on customer lifetime value.
- - Working with the wider team to grow and optimise our keyword portfolio through testing (A/B and Multivariate) with ad copy, landing pages, bidding strategies, negative keywords, etc.
- - Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation, regularly sharing your knowledge with the marketing team.
- - Proposing areas for testing and ensuring we have a close relationship with our Google and Bing Account Managers to enable access to Betas and new products.
- - Identify and report on key performance indicators, and opportunities for improvement on a regular basis.
- - At least 2 years’ experience managing Paid Search programs for well-established online retailers – ideally in-house.
- - Hands-on knowledge of best practices in PPC and a proven track-record of building, scaling and optimising PPC campaigns to deliver qualified traffic.
- - Extensive experience managing large budget international PPC campaigns, both for user acquisition and sales generation – ideally across more than one country and language.
- - Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- - Strong analytical skills with ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets
- - Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- - Experience of identifying strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- - Experience of working with bid management software desirable but not essential (e.g. Marin Software and others)
- - Experience with SQL would be desirable but not essential
- - Technical competence and experience with Google Analytics, tracking, tag management systems would be desirable but not essential
- - Ability and eagerness to pass on knowledge to other team members
- - An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results
- - Ability to switch between projects and tasks in a fast paced environment
- - Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
Expert SEO consultant
Job descriptionThe key day to day tasks of the SEO consultant include:
- - Help lead SEO strategies, delivering innovative responses to briefs which meet clients overall business objectives
- - Evaluate client SEO performance against KPI's and deliver monthly updates & quarterly reviews
- - Increase SEO revenue through organic growth & integration with other channels such as PPC, social media & content partnerships
- - Contribute to shaping the future of the SEO team by implementing new processes & Initiatives
- - Liaising with partners, media owners, and creative agencies as necessary
Desired Skills and ExperienceKey attributes of the SEO Account Manager include:
- - 2 years + proven experience in developing strategies & leading successful SEO campaigns for large scale clients across a number of verticals
- - Technically advanced in SEO with proven agency experience in working across on-site & off-site SEO
- - Experience in project managing profitable & successful SEO campaigns, which deliver on time
- - Solid understanding of all digital channels, the role of search & integration of other media channels with SEO
- - Strong client servicing background